Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Smoothies

I don't like coffee.
I don't even like the smell of it. That makes me a pariah among some friends.
It also means that the "Starbucks office" is out of the question for me.
Well I have found a solution: Smoothie King.
The local Smoothie King has a table with a couple chairs, steady noise, foot traffic, but nobody sticks around.
I met for a networking breakfast here once and I'm hooked. The smoothies are a little pricey for a drink but cheap for a meal (and if you're watching your calories like I am it's a pretty decent meal).
Sure, no infinite refills, but I just need a place with wifi and a table and chair.

Also, when nobody else is here the barista (smoothista?) goes into the back room part of the store so I have a good deal of privacy and could even meet clients here - except when it's busy. The blender is loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment